A step by step guide to help you upload your certificates to VeriFLYTo upload a Medicspot Covid Fit to Fly Certificate or Recovery Certificate, you can only upload to VeriFLY by doing a manual review. This is because our QR codes have the sole purpose of verifying the authenticity of your certificate, they cannot be used to upload to third party websites/apps
To manually upload, please follow these steps;
- Open your pass on the VeriFLY app and select the correct traveller
- Select Covid-19 Test Review (even if it is a Recovery Certificate)
- Scroll down and select Manual Review
- Fill out test information
- Upload Covid test/Recovery Certificate by either uploading the file from your phone, or taking a picture
- Hit Submit and it should say Test Review Pending
Once you have submitted your Covid-19 test/Recovery Certificate for review, the status of the task will say Test Review Pending. This means that your Covid-19 test/Recovery Certificate is set to be reviewed by their team.
If you have any further questions regarding the process or if the above does not work, please contact VeriFLY.