The UTI Test is a rapid self-test for the detection of leucocytes and nitrates in urine.
- Reliable, at-home UTI tests
- Delivered straight to your door
- Fast results (2 mins) - no posting samples, no waiting for lab results
When should you do a home UTI Test?
UTIs don't always present signs and symptoms, but when they do they may include:
- A strong, persistent urge to urinate
- A burning sensation when urinating
- Passing frequent, small amounts of urine
- Urine that appears cloudy
- Urine that appears red, bright pink or darker — a sign of blood in the urine
- Strong-smelling urine
- Feeling tired or shaky
- Fevers or chills
- Pelvic pain, in women — especially in the centre of the pelvis and around the area of the pubic bone
How can I purchase a UTI Test?
Please refer to our website here to purchase and to review our FAQ.
Where can I access the Terms & Conditions associated with this product?
Please refer here for the Terms & Conditions for all Testing products.
What is the Refund Policy for this product?
Please refer here for the Refund Policy for this product.
Can I talk to someone about my results?
If you wish to discuss your results, we suggest booking an appointment with one of our GMC Registered GPs.
We offer same-day appointments via video link so you can see a GP in the comfort of your own home. Please see here for full details.